From November 9th to December 1st, 2019 (23 days in total); 8:30 am to 4:30 pm every day
◆Traffic control measures:
◎Car-free zone (no vehicle access from 8 am to 8 pm)
1. Section at Xiexing Street (the whole section from Miaopu Bridge to the vehicle entrance of Sea of Flowers Shuttle Bus Station)
2. Section at Xingyi Street (within the area of Sea of Flowers)
3. Section at Xiexing Street near Huafeng Street (pedestrian wooden path in the area of Sea of Flowers)
◎One-way traffic control and type of vehicle control
1. One-way traffic control at Xingzhong Street (direction from Dongshan Street to Xiezhong Street) from 8 am to 6 pm.
(The left lane is used as dedicated lane for shuttle bus on holidays.)
2. Section at Xiexing Street from Xingzhong Street to Miaopu Bridge and the section of turning to the car park for small vehicles from Miaopu Bridge implement one-way traffic control and no access for large vehicles from 8 am to 6 pm.
3. One-way traffic control is implemented at Huafeng Street (from Xingzhong Street to Xiexing Street) as the dedicated lane for shuttle bus during weekday and weekend from 8 am to 8 pm.
4. One-way traffic control is implemented on Xingyi Street from car park for Sea of Flowers to Xiezhong Street from 8 am to 8 pm.
5. One-way traffic control is implemented on the road next to the detention pond (direction from Miaopu Bridge to Xingzhong Street) from 8 am to 8 pm.
◎Weight limitation (section that carries out separation engineering for Jiuqugou Detention Pond)
1. Sec. 2, Dongshan Road (junction of Shuijing Street to Zhongxingling) only allows access of vehicles with weight below 35 tons.
2. Dongshan Street (Xinshe Zhongxingling Post Office to the bus stop in front of the campe site) only allows access of vehicles with weight below 35 tons.